Please click on each link below to watch our streaming video segments that cover all aspects of the SAIS-SACS accreditation process. We recommend watching the segments in the order they appear.
9. Standard One: Vision & Purpose
The school establishes and communicates a shared purpose and direction for improving the performance of students and the effectiveness of the school.
10. Standard Two: Governance & Leadership
The school provides a governance, leadership, and organizational structure that promote student performance and school effectiveness.
11. Standard Three: Teaching & Learning
The school provides research based curriculum and instructional methods that facilitate achievement for all students.
12. Standard Four: Documenting & Using Results
The school enacts a comprehensive assessment system that monitors, documents, and uses results to improve student performance and school effectiveness.
13. Standard Five: Resources & Support Systems
The school has the resources and services necessary to support its mission and purpose and to ensure achievement for all students.
14. Standard Six: Stakeholder Communication & Relationships
The school fosters effective communications and relationships with and among its stakeholders.
15. Standard Seven: Commitment to Continuous Improvement
The school establishes, implements, and monitors a continuous process of improvement that focuses on student performance.
If you are having trouble viewing this or any other video, please contact LeeAnne Minnick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 227-1814.